Shakeproof Hurricane Anti-Strip Screw
Why Specify The Hurricane Screw?
- Eliminates stripping problems in materials as thin as .025".
- Thinner, lighter weight materials can be safely specified.
- Cost savings can be realized because smaller Hurricane screws out-perform larger screws.
- Large, predictable operating window greatly reduces potential strip-out and the need for operator sensitivity.
- Works in existing holes and is interchangeable with existing designs.
- Minimizes damage to the mating surface; no burrs, no slivers.
- Higher back-off torques provide greater joint integrity.
- Effective in steel, aluminum, plastic and powder coated applications.
| TorkLoc | Shakeproof Cyclone | Shakeproof Hurricane |
Back to HVAC